Author Topic: Joomla Hosting  (Read 7015 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
Joomla Hosting
« on: May 15, 2015, 05:57:32 AM »
 I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Joomla Hosting.
Requirements: 5 GB space, 70 GB bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How is thcservers.com? Any comments please?
What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: Joomla Hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 08:12:47 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:04:33 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services. These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.

Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 06:32:15 AM »
    As I know thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 08:37:49 AM »
Servers from iFastNet.com can be suitable for the needs of the OP as well as for many other webmasters. SSD technology and free firewall are pluses from them.
Uptime is high and prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:41:47 AM by Dritt »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »
I would like to express the point that Qualityhostonline.com is good for running Joomla.
Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 06:23:17 AM »
 I recommend to use thcservers.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 08:37:39 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 05:41:05 AM »
 I'd like to say that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 04:24:20 AM »
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.
If you are thinking about switching, Webhost.pro is the company to go with.  They have 24/hour support, CPanel, Installatron, and RV Site Builder.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 04:43:59 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of thcservers.com. They are offering high available support, reasonable deals and stable solutions.