Author Topic: EU Servers  (Read 4696 times)

Terners

• View Profile
EU Servers
« on: June 25, 2015, 02:44:33 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located offshore server hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the hosts Exmasters.com and Zeropid.com - they offer 99.9% network uptime.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: EU Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 02:18:12 AM »
  I have noticed 7Host.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 02:41:42 AM »
   I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get hosting solutions at cheap pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 04:05:09 AM »
Hi, i know vpb.com. vpb provide you with any country wordwide vps and e-commerce solutions.
a reliable secure and smart web hosting. you can check about it, maybe will do some good for you.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 03:37:50 AM »
  According to my experience Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get EU server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 02:32:42 AM »
Seems that with 7Host.com everyone could get that he wants. They have trustworthy featured plans based on solid hardware.