Author Topic: thealchemyhost vps deals  (Read 6030 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
thealchemyhost vps deals
« on: September 17, 2015, 04:38:22 AM »
 I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found thealchemyhost.net and their vps plans look attractive for me.

What can you say about their services?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: thealchemyhost vps deals
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 06:21:37 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search. Check Libertyvps.com - their vps plans are cheap.
This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 07:51:33 AM »
I have being hosting with Vpsnine.com for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host.

I used to have my website hosted with another company and I had problems all the time.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 05:01:44 AM »
You can get nice hosting solutions at Solvps.com - New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 06:19:56 AM »
 My preferable option to get vps solutions is Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 07:03:52 AM »
 According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 07:44:19 AM »
Take a look at zetservers.com and their ssd DDoS protected VPS hosting solutions.
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF (If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 01:58:33 AM »
I deal with vpb.com from friends recommendation and must say that their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
They are offering double ram, storage and bandwidth on their dedicated server deals. Hope it will be useful information for your needs.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 05:51:30 AM »
    I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.