Author Topic: Need to order good server with DDoS Protection. any news??  (Read 6401 times)

Aprilpan

• View Profile
Need to order good server with DDoS Protection. any news??
« on: October 16, 2015, 01:19:24 AM »
Greetings to all webmasters,
I need help to choose reliable web host offering stable servers with ddos protection and useful tools.
The one i know is vpb.com, but still not sure if they offer ddos protection for free. Do you know anything special about these web host?
How are their uptime? Any other web hosts you can recommend me to look at?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Need to order good server with DDoS Protection. any news??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 06:51:06 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend Zetservers.com
They offer DDOS Protected dedicated servers at good rates. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »
I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to get server hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 06:01:37 AM »
==> you can't go wrong if you choose Pirateshosting.net services. Their servers are stable and fast.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 06:03:57 AM »
   As for me Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

TO.oL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 03:04:51 PM »
Are you looking for a virtual server or a dedicated server with DDoS protection? I can recommend JavaPipe.com who offer both VPS and bare metal servers with free DDoS protection. DDoS protected VPS hosting: https://javapipe.com/ddos-protected-vps
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 03:06:26 PM by TO.oL »

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend http://findmeaserver.com/ service.
It is absolutely free and very helpful for webmasters looking for professional dedicated servers hosts.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 05:26:07 AM »
 I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 06:06:37 AM »
My experience with warez-host.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 09:50:17 PM »
4Goodhosting is the host that I always recommend. My experience with these guys are great. I've been with many hosting companies over the last 3 years and non of them can match 4Goodhosting. Their uptime is perfect. Support is online 24 hours and they respond very fast. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, reasonable priced hosting.