Author Topic: need best hosting  (Read 5899 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
need best hosting
« on: November 09, 2015, 04:32:48 AM »
 What is the best web hosting for my latest websites out there?
I need to have highest stability and professional support.
Have seen smart-web-host.com offered nice web hosting plans.
How reliable is this host?

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: need best hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 09:53:23 AM »
The best services are available from ifastnet.com or keenweb.co.uk.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 07:52:27 AM »
Downtownhost.com is the right host to deal with and run web sites with. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 04:53:00 AM »
To my mind with smart-web-host.com you'll get reliable stable cpanel hosting solutions. They are reputable host with trustworthy service and cheap featured plans.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 09:00:47 AM »
I second iFastNet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is beyond praise.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
One of the best hosts is QHoster.com. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 05:20:56 AM »
 I can say smart-web-host.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled staff and useful features for affordable prices.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 03:56:46 AM »
The best hosting service you can rely on is 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are very solid and the stability is perfect. Their support services are prompt and efficient. They are online 24 hours and responding in few minutes often with full solution. Pricing is competitive. I am so glad I found this company and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 06:39:56 AM »
I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.