Author Topic: VPS deals from keenweb.co.uk  (Read 4448 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS deals from keenweb.co.uk
« on: November 25, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »
How do you find VPS deals from keenweb.co.uk?
Are they the best in delivering VPS hosting in UK?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS deals from keenweb.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 05:37:44 AM »
I have been with SolVPS.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. They offer VPS hosting in UK.
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 05:58:53 AM »
I have noticed Aspnix.com may be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 07:57:26 AM »
Use keenweb.co.uk VPS deals with no doubts.
There is a 20% coupon code - X2QA738TDK.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 06:14:53 AM »
As I know QHoster.com have really stable servers in UK and offer cheap VPS hosting solutions.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 06:01:10 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 09:08:51 AM »
VPS deals from a2hosting.com and integralhost.net are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their VPS solutions provide a truly isolated and private environment that give the same features and benefits of a dedicated server but at a much lower price. Each server provides complete root access and software on a solution with a guaranteed amount of RAM allocation.