Author Topic: Need your advice  (Read 3624 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Need your advice
« on: March 01, 2018, 10:14:22 AM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and dailyrazor.com are enticing for me and I need to know which plan would be the best for me? 

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 08:35:21 AM »
I have been using dailyrazor.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 04:23:05 AM »
Well, as a good alternative, can draw your attention to http://ssdcloudservers.com
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 06:49:36 AM »
Believe that Viux.com can be considered as a good alternative for your needs, OP.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 09:41:34 AM »
Use services from legionbox.com.
Plans are full-featured and servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. They are honest and reliable.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 04:38:17 AM »
I am happy using dailyrazor.com coldfusion web hosting service.

The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none. Support team have given me great service for the past three years with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same.
Thanks guys for all your help.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome