Author Topic: Stable VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 1271 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Stable VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:23:03 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 04:27:18 AM »
The site speed is good. Kvchosting.net vps servers are secure. The prices are fair. You might pay a little more than you do for bare bones elsewhere, but a full CPanel with ever increasing functions and very logical placement, attentive, technically solid customer support, secure fast servers and everything working out of the gate saves a lot of time and that makes up for more than the difference.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 12:44:05 AM »
I've found kvchosting.net service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 02:09:56 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied kvchosting.net ssdvps hosting user. My sites are in trusted hands.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »
Quick heads-up! OwnWebServers is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50." If you're looking for high-performance hosting at an unbeatable price, now's the time. Hurry, this deal won't last long!

Why Choose OwnWebServers?

Blazing Fast Performance
Robust Security Measures
Scalability
24/7 Expert Support

Buy VPS plans >> https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 02:00:35 AM »
I simply LOVE my host! Kvchosting.net may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2023, 06:02:11 AM »
MyResellerHome is known for its web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is one of our most popular hosting services. It is affordable for all. The basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95 per month. It includes services like free setup, a free domain name for life, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023, 01:18:41 AM »
I think if you are looking for the best value for money so it would be a good idea to have a look and check
https://inet.ws/
They have powerful configurations.