VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Want to order server (managed)

(1/3) > >>

RCXSO:
I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try digitalserver.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

Dritt:
Use servers from kvchosting.com or hostround.com.
They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

Ferolli:
I know digitalserver.com.mx is trustworthy web host in Mexico.
They also offer nice and cheap .mx, org.mx, com.mx domain registrations.
+ their ssl certificates are secure and affordable. The price for their dedicated servers in Mexico is great.

Bismark:
Servers from suisserack.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

GJRock:
I have been impressed by digitalserver.com.mx web host and their https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/certificados-ssl.shtml
I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version