VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Want to order server (managed)

<< < (3/3)

Carcup:
I'm not a money game person, but there are some exceptions. For example, I've been obsessed with rust skins and items, and I am using this platform where I get to buy the skins and use them. It's pretty convenient since it contains all the information directly on the website, and each time you want to buy one, you can read about it and its use and make sure it's the perfect one for it. Of course, this isn't a game for everybody, and to like it, you should be found in this domain, but I think it's worth taking a look at least.

Ronk:
Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and affordbale for the web masters with a tight budget.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Henryjack:

--- Quote from: RCXSO on June 25, 2018, 06:44:02 AM ---I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try digitalserver.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

--- End quote ---

AllWebHost.com stands out as a reputable option. With their managed private cloud solutions, Rackspace offers a dedicated infrastructure hosted in their US data centers. They provide a comprehensive range of services, including design, implementation, and ongoing management of your private cloud environment.

Special Offer: All Cloud Hosting Plans are $5 First Month.

CLOUD 1

[*]CPU Core 4
[*]SSD Storage - 160GB
[*]Memory - 8GB
[*]Traffic/Month - 10TB
[*]Operating System: Ubuntu
[*]Control Panel: Optional
[*]Additional IP Addresses: Optional
[/list]
Regular Price - $29/mo. | Get only at $5 First Month | Sign Up Here

Navigation

[0] Message Index