VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Want to order server (managed)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Toskanik:
All I can say is that Digitalserver.com.mx Mexican web hosting is worth trying.
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

Cherisk:
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.

So far, a very happy digitalserver.com.mx customer. I'll update my comments in about 6 months.

joshuahomme40:
Have you thought about renting a server? For money to upgrade your computer, you can rent an entire server for a very long time. This is what I did when I wanted to play minecraft with my friends. Unfortunately, we all have weak computers, which makes it impossible to create a server on one of our computers, so we turned to these guys https://ggservers.com. This is a very versatile option, since its implementation does not require any effort or time.

jennikul:
 As for your question about hosting, I recommend that you go to a provider who has their own dedicated server. This will give you maximum security, and you will control all the processes. If you just want to use a third-party hoster, I recommend you look at the following companies:
1) DynDNS.
2) DigitalOcean
3) Hetzner
4) Azure
5) Amazon
6) Google
I hosted my own server personally and then turned to minecraft.buzz for advice. Hosting a server is not easy but possible. The main thing to do everything from simple to complex

JamesW32:
I'm not familiar with the hosting and server world, but I enjoy playing Minecraft. And there was a Minecraft construction contest recently on one of my favorite servers https://servers-minecraft.net/minecraft-pixelmon-servers, where the competition was fierce and only the best of the best competed, as the building jobs were really challenging. Finally, I crashed out just before the finals. But it was my friend who came out on top. He was offered the position of server administrator. You can approach them, they are likely to be aware of the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version