Author Topic: SSD VPS account  (Read 10163 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
SSD VPS account
« on: January 23, 2014, 09:27:47 AM »
Where can I have a quality SSD VPS account?
A2hosting is the only I'm aware of.

Stampfer

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS account
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:56:43 AM »
I suppose you should have more options to make a proper choice.  I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

mehulagrawaal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:48:07 AM »
Have a look at trijit.in.
You can get reliable and best service.
You can customize the configuration also.
Best in class Affordable VPS Hosting India
Legendary Technical Support Round the clock from Trijit.in

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 07:02:17 AM »
I am sure Kvchosting.com will suit you down to the ground. I like their ssd vps hosting deals.
- Get 60% OFF of First Month (use the coupon " snowbiz13" on signing up to grab this offer).
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 04:29:23 AM »
 I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 04:41:40 AM »
I've noticed that kvchosting.com started to offer new coupon code. Use the coupon LOVE14 - 60% OFF on all hosting plans. It is valid till 17th of February.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 06:47:32 AM »
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 06:46:05 AM »
The guys at Kvchosting.com know their stuff!
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 06:00:32 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is really best company which vps plans are fastest, powerful and quality. You will be pleased dealing with their knowledgeable support and cheap featured plans.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 04:25:27 PM »
My recommendation is to rely on 4Goodhosting VPS solutions. I was really impressed by their reasonable pricing and features, they are fantastic. I have transferred my site and no regrets! Uptime is simply perfect as well as their service. The fast support that I have received has given me a lot of knowledge about site configuration, designs etc. Go ahead and try them today!