Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 3536 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: May 17, 2019, 11:38:17 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com are attractive for me and need to know which one is better to sign up with?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:38:15 AM »
Brilliant - I moved some domains over and have started some new ones with Kvchosting.net provider.
I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 01:20:29 AM »
I think that I made the right choice ordering hosting from Kvchositng.net - they know what they do.
They also have cloudflare that protects my web sites. Their network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% is correct.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:12:52 AM »
Hostsailor.com and asvhost.com servers are as solid as a rock.
Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 01:52:57 AM »
I've had a website with Kvchosting.net VPS hosting for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. They have fast servers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 01:33:17 AM »
I am really happy to have found kvchosting.net SSD web hosting service. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 08:52:45 AM »
Hello,

I will recommend you to try the AccuWebHosting.  I am sure you will find the hosting plan according to your needs over there.
They provide Shared, VPS(win/linux),cloud hosting, dedicated servers etc. You can easily find VPS from multi-locations if you are searching for VPS plans. But the one thing that impressed me with that company is their support, they are very responsive in tickets and also in live chat. and their support team is very polite and professional.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers