Author Topic: VPS in Europe ...  (Read 2711 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ...
« on: January 23, 2020, 09:38:19 AM »
VPS deal from rockhoster.com and Swiss VPS from swissnode.ch are advised me to try and I wonder which plan I should try?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:38:11 AM »
In Rockhoster.com all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.
Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
You know rockhoster.com and swissnode.ch VPS accounts are good enough to sign up with.
Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 02:52:31 AM »
I've been with rockhoster.com for about a year now and am very impressed with the service, I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of cheap and reliable webhosting. Their prices are extremely competitive, but also their staff are extremely helpful. They have immediately fixed my problems.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 04:39:04 AM »
I have been really satisfied with warez-host.com offshore VPS. I depend on email for my business, they have been completely dependable.
On the few times that I did contact their technical support department I received a reply that was helpful and courteous.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 03:13:49 AM »
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

I recommend cloudarion.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 01:39:03 AM »
If you check https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/ you will discover that they have several locations within the Europe: Germany, Switzerland and Russia. That is a good option I think, bacause you have always the opportunity to move within those locations.