Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 2956 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« on: February 14, 2020, 09:50:48 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, which way is better to follow?

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 02:08:00 AM »
Both of them are good, but at the same time completely different providers.
qhoster.com is good when you consider mostly EU based server locations.
kvchosting.net- US based web hosting main specialization of which is SSD based solutions

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 06:11:22 AM »
Easy to use, friendly interface. I would recommend Kvchosting.net website hosting solutions.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 05:50:49 AM »
I like QHoster.com and will recommend their hosting solutions to others.
They offer +30 server locations such as Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 02:46:13 AM »
You will make right decision to give QHoster.com web host a try. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this web hosting provider.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 08:55:23 AM »
Both mentioned companies - KVChosting.net and QHoster.com - are reliable and trustworthy enugh to sign up with.
Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 02:47:41 AM »
Nice, comfortable people to work with. Everything with QHoster.com has been tied up well to minor details.
Speed and uptime proved that this company is seriously in business and not part time workers.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 03:55:47 AM »
Wanna add that QHoster.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome