Author Topic: Recommend me some reliable and trusted web hosts?  (Read 2162 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Recommend me some reliable and trusted web hosts?
« on: January 11, 2021, 02:42:30 AM »

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 10$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac

Any info on Hostforweb.com server hosting? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please for comparison?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Recommend me some reliable and trusted web hosts?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:42:48 AM »
After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to hostforweb.com hosting. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Recommend me some reliable and trusted web hosts?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 12:44:51 AM »
Think Tzulo.com or Kvchosting.net would be nice options to buy hosting accounts at.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.