Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 2513 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: April 14, 2021, 09:55:11 AM »
Which server os better to sign up with - either kvchosting.net or legionbox.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 03:22:39 AM »
 What I like about kvchosting.net is their excellent friendly service. I am no expert when it comes to IT and don't really know what I am doing at times, but these guys always come to the rescue and they never make you feel that you ask silly questions.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 04:56:35 AM »
I know from personal experience that kvchosting.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 05:02:23 AM »
See, there are several options available in the hosting industry. For getting the right one you need to do some research and analysis. In the research, you can check their customer reviews, features and plans, support and backup facility, etc.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 05:31:29 AM »
If you are like me and have to set up your own MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than kvchosting.net - Double thumbs up to them!
This appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 04:41:08 AM »
I have asked kvchosting.net to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome