Author Topic: Free RDP Server List  (Read 1535 times)

UpadhyayJyoti

• Creating is all that matters.
    • View Profile
    • Free RDP Server
Free RDP Server List
« on: December 03, 2021, 01:32:23 AM »
So, I have a friend who's learning web app development and needs to test her app. How can she do that for free? Does anyone have a Free RDP Server List? I did shortlist some companies, can you tell me which is the best, RDPHostings or FreeRDPServer?

darkmatternix

• View Profile
Re: Free RDP Server List
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 03:07:12 AM »
Free RDP Server List

Yes, there are many hosting companies that provide rdp server for free.
Actually RDP server gives you the facility that you can access the computer of a friend sitting in one place, sitting in another place.

Remote Desktop Protocol or RDP software provides access to a desktop or application hosted on a remote host. It allows you to connect, access, and control data and resources on a remote host as if you were doing it locally.

Here I am telling some Most Popular companies which provide RDP Server for free.

1.RDPhostings.com

This is one of the best companies for you to get Remote Desktop Hosting because they are providing you with a 100% free RDP hosting service for a lifetime and you can get an RDP Server Without a Credit Card.

Features:

1.50Mbps Internet Speed
2.Instant Scaling Up or Down As Required
3.Full Admin Access
4.100GB SSD Disk Space

2. VPSserver

This company is also a good option for RDP Hosting without Credit Card as they provide you with live windows backup, flexible billings, and provides you with fast and easy firewall setup.

Features:

1.99,99% UPTIME GUARANTEE
2.FASTER LOADING TIME
3.DEDICATED IP ADDRESS
4.EASIER SCALABILITY

3.Ixremote
This company offers you 15 plus pre-installed servers and helps you with full admin access.

Features

1.Provides you with 80GB SSD storage.
2.Provide you with 1GBPS speed.
3.Has unlimited Bandwidth.
4.The site is an online store.
5.Money-back is guaranteed.
6.1 Dedicated/Private IP.

So above I have mentioned all the companies, out of which you can buy RDP Server from any one company.