Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1582 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: December 03, 2021, 11:47:01 AM »
Shared plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 02:14:01 AM »
You will make the right choice if you decide to host your site with QHoster.com web host. Compounding the issues for me was a new computer and a new operating system which was unfamiliar to me. I immediately needed help in the transition, which was instantly provided by these guys.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 01:57:32 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use Rockhoster.com hosting, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 02:33:50 AM »
I've been with multiple hosting providers and hostnamaste.com has been professional the whole way. Like their Cheap Shared Hosting.
Excellent service from start to continued finish. Always helpful with a very quick response time. Excellent follow up and continued service.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 06:10:52 AM »
Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, WHUK will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites and medium size traffic websites.