Author Topic: kvchosting.net vs legionbox.com  (Read 1713 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
kvchosting.net vs legionbox.com
« on: March 30, 2022, 12:40:02 PM »
Comapring VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 12:41:33 PM by Garpiya »

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: kvchosting.net vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 02:13:37 AM »
The services that kvchosting.net web host offers are really excellent and cheap.
Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 01:31:49 AM »
https://www.exmasters.com/vps/
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 02:54:49 AM »
VPS hosting gives you access to dedicated resources that are solely available to your website. This ensures that your website runs smoothly and rapidly, providing a better overall user experience. I am sure all the alternatives you mentioned are best in the industry, but I would like to suggest VPS hosting with excellent assistance. please visit our website, where we promise 99.99 percent uptime, 24x7 customer service, free domains, and SSL. Our packages are both dependable and reasonably priced. Because customer happiness is our major priority, we provide round-the-clock service to all of our clients. Check out once!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 02:01:33 AM »
I am really happy to have found kvchosting.net web host. You won't go wrong with them.
When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 12:58:16 PM »
I vote for legionbox.com.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 12:35:03 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 01:24:35 AM »
I'd also recommend you to try centohost.com cheap VPS solutions.
Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host.
FTP is super fast, and website always up.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.