Author Topic: VPS in Europe ...  (Read 1695 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ...
« on: May 23, 2022, 12:21:53 PM »
Should I use a VPS from qhoster.com or hostsailor.com?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 01:51:51 AM »
I signed up with QHoster.com VPS, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 04:48:53 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 12:40:01 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 04:18:27 AM »
I have used a few hosts in the past but QHoster.com is by far the best. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.
From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend them as the host for your web site and email service.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 12:38:05 PM »
Use VPS from decent provider: hostingsource.com.
They provide rapid responses to any queries and accurate information. All members of their team are always friendly and helpful.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 02:11:52 AM »
Hello,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 03:27:29 AM »
bodHOST is the one-stop-shop for all things related to web hosting. It has a dedicated online support staff that provides help 24/7. The state-of-the-art data centers of the hosting site are located in India, France, Europe, Australia, Canada, and the US.

VPS Hosting plans start at only $24.99/month with best below features:

• Stellar uptime
• Dedicated hosting plans
• Windows and Linux servers
• 24/7 Customer Support
• 99.95% Uptime SLA
• Full Root Access
• Daily Backup
You can visit for VPS hosting plans: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 03:29:11 AM by Daniel165 »