VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Server provider in Europe ...

(1/2) > >>

Dritt:
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk:
Sure enough QHoster.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beaten.

GJRock:
Have to rely on QHoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Their dedicated server plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. The servers are fast.

Garpiya:
Servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Toskanik:
Give QHoster.com hosting a try. They currently have 30 locations:

UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia) and more. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version