VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Server provider ... the best one ...

(1/3) > >>

Dritt:
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?   

Cherisk:
I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry. Give kvchosting.net a try.
Their SSD server hosting package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

Ferolli:
I like my web host. KVChosting.net live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

ownwebservers1:
According to my research and expertise, you should first evaluate each of the web hosting providers mentioned before deciding which is the finest web hosting company for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Ownwebservers is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the USA’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services.

Their VPS Cloud Server VPS1 plans starts at $7/month with CPU Cores 1, 30 GB SSD Storage and 1 GB RAM. If you have any queries about the services you can contact here support@ownwebservers.com or call on +1 973-298-0601

Ronk:
I vote for legionbox.com.
No glitches or outages so far.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version