Author Topic: Reliable shared hosting  (Read 1360 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Reliable shared hosting
« on: April 29, 2022, 01:25:47 PM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostchefs.eu are nice for me and I wonder which plan I should have a deal with and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Reliable shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:44:33 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
As I know, feature-rich hosting solutions are offered by netshop-isp.com.cy and hostnamaste.com - they have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 04:29:25 AM »
We'll be with Rockhoster.com hosting for a long time to come I think. First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 10:00:16 AM »
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are reliable hosting providers.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 01:42:15 AM »
I can highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because this is a professional web host.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.