VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Looking for reseller hosting package

(1/2) > >>

RCXSO:
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich reseller hosting solutions:
150 gbs of SSD space, 4000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on Rockhoster.com or OBhost.net hosting? Is the price ok for their reseller hosting packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Ferolli:
Give Rockhoster.com a try. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely.
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

GJRock:
I appreciate QHoster.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Toskanik:
I can give rockhoster.com DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Cherisk:
Keep it up!! Highly recommend Rockhoster.com for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version