VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

KVChosting.net vs Libertyvps.net

(1/3) > >>

Ronk:
Which shared plan is better to have a deal with - KVChosting.net or Libertyvps.net?

GJRock:
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Libertyvps.net support is professional, communicative, and quite fast. Recommended.

EvaSmith:
Hey,

Before go with any web hosting provider, first you need to check their customer reviews, compare their plans and most important they are providing 24/7 support or not. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services.

If you are not able select the right web hosting provider then simply log on to Hyperslice Group, they provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.

Garpiya:
These companies: rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide rapid responses to any queries and accurate information. All members of their teams are always friendly and helpful.

Toskanik:
I've had my website with kvchosting.net for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version