VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

KVChosting.net vs HostSailor.com

(1/3) > >>

Bismark:
Which VPS should I have a deal with - KVChosting.net or HostSailor.com?

RCXSO:
Can recommend kvchosting.net hosting for running Drupal sites. Must say that everything works like a clock.
My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.

Weigan:
VPS accounts from netshop-isp.com.cy and rockhoster.com can be quite good for you.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Daniel165:
If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your business website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest VPS hosting providers in the NL and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

--- Quote ---VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 30% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VSH30. The offer ends on 05'07'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!
--- End quote ---

Features are:

High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
Optional Control Panel
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Customer Support

GJRock:
KVChosting.net is known SSD based service provider. So if you are looking for some SSD service it would be a perfect choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version