VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Low cost shared account to sign up with ...

(1/2) > >>

Bismark:
Shared plans from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Daniel165:
As I've been using bodHOST hosting services for the past two years, it's one of the most affordable and reliable web hosting providers in the US and around the world. They are having a Web Hosting Sale with a 35% discount on all web hosting plans if you use the code 35WH.

RCXSO:
Like many webmasters have pointed out, Rockhoster.com has provided excellent and reliable service.
 - The abundance of useful features included into the plans;
 - Server stability (practically NO downtime and outages).

Weigan:
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com can be right for you.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

ownwebservers1:
If you are finding the low cost shared hosting Ownwebservsers, one of the most affordable web hosting providers in the United States, is the place to go if you're looking for good web hosting for your company website or blog. Their web hosting plan starts at $3 per month and includes a variety of services.

Here are the amazing features:

Free Domain Name Included
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Free SSL Certificates
PHP/ CGI / JSP / Perl
mySQL / MariaDB
Dedicated IPs Optional
Softaculous Script Installer
Daily Backups

Navigation

[0] Message Index