Author Topic: Best SSD VPS plan ...  (Read 1813 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Best SSD VPS plan ...
« on: June 30, 2022, 12:27:39 PM »
Comparing VPS plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Best SSD VPS plan ...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 01:11:00 AM »
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions etc.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 12:30:15 PM »
I vote for kvchosting.net.
It is the best hosting service provider ever. Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 02:32:26 AM »
There are many good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your specifications and budget. While seeking a web hosting provider, you should recognise the web host should provide quality of service with a good amount of features, price should be affordable, also check the customer reviews. For reliable and affordable Linux SSD VPS hosting plans, eukhost is also a good selection.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 02:34:47 AM »
I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Exmasters.com support works 24/7/365. Recommend their VPS hosting.
My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity. Good servers located in Europe and the USA.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 04:29:20 AM »
bodHOST is a cheap VPS Hosting service that offers generous features. It costs only $24.99 per month. In this package, you also get features like OS installer and WordPress installation management. It is perfectly suitable if you are looking for semi-managed hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
NFS Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 11:55:33 AM »
OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2022, 02:31:59 AM »
Try Webdock.io Ryzen VPS server hosting - Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 04:22:07 AM »
Wonderful host. Kvchosting.net SSD VPS is simply the best hosting provider out there.
The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2022, 12:11:07 PM »
Have a look at VPS plans which hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net provide.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!