Author Topic: What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?  (Read 3120 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
« on: July 04, 2022, 02:54:39 AM »
Hey guys,
What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
Found Webhost.pro web host several days ago.
Still thinking about to try them or not.
Any reviews please?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 12:06:39 PM »
QHoster.com is the best company to sign up with.
I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 01:09:46 AM »
I wouldn't move from webhost.pro dedicated servers for anything, not while it's working as great as now! Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 12:28:25 PM »
Use servers from kvchosting.net as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 12:30:18 AM »
If you are finding a reliable web hosting for your business the go bodHOST is one of the top web hosting providers, widely known for its competitive pricing and a sheer selection of hosting products, including shared, WordPress, reseller, and VPS hosting. The company further sweetens the deal with unlimited bandwidth and an uptime rate of 99.99%.

The web hosting plan starts at just $0.99/month with a free domain. The finest offer from bodHOST is to save 30% OFF shared hosting when you use the promo code 30WH. This promotion expires soon.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 01:14:28 AM »
I was recommended to try webhost.pro as a webhost that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 03:04:14 AM »
Web hosting world offers the best and affordable prices around the world, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2022, 12:38:04 PM »
QHoster.com is a reliable host to sign up with.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2022, 12:21:14 AM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

msdlc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 03:57:21 AM »
Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2022, 04:43:48 AM »
The web hosting world offers a variety of hosting packages at low and affordable prices around the world, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2022, 12:23:14 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are reliable hosts to have a deal with.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 02:33:49 AM »
Here, I would suggests some tips to choose the best web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you should be remembered that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. The Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 04:26:16 AM »
Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Additionally, it provides a variety of hosting options, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and hosting for WordPress websites. Live chat and a ticketing system are the primary support channels utilised by the technical team, which is available around the clock. Its standard price begins at just one dollar every month.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 04:40:50 AM »

We at MyResellerHome are well aware of the significance of your company, and as a result, we will never fail you in the eyes of your customers. Our affordable hosting plans come with a maximum uptime guarantee, free data migration services, and a money-back guarantee for the first 30 days. Our One-Click installs make it possible for you and your clients to effortlessly manage websites without having to deal with any complicated technical issues. You are able to brand your hosting services using our comprehensively developed and defined plans, which will help you stand out from the competition as an amazing hosting company.