Author Topic: OpenVZ VPS  (Read 1688 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
OpenVZ VPS
« on: July 22, 2022, 12:54:06 PM »
I wonder if OpenVZ VPS from hostsailor.com is the best in the whole IT world?

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: OpenVZ VPS
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 12:05:25 PM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com are good enough to sign up with.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 02:35:07 AM »
Since I've signed up with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 12:35:22 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are good enough to sign up with.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 03:03:59 AM »
I'm impressed with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 04:12:13 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by HostSailor.com VPS. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs