Author Topic: Well-balanced VPS hosting providers?  (Read 2115 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Well-balanced VPS hosting providers?
« on: July 29, 2022, 01:08:18 AM »
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $30/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about Virtono.com and also Rockhoster.com hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced VPS hosting providers?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 01:48:15 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Like Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 05:32:59 AM »
Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available today. Simply said, the beginning pricing for a VPS is merely $25 per month. In addition to that, it offers free installation, Cpanel and WHM are already installed, you get one IP address for free, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for the rest of your life.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 01:03:46 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 01:13:39 AM »
The collection of virtual private server (VPS) hosting plans offered by WebHosting World is the most extensive available. The monthly cost of its basic plan starts at $25 and goes up from there. They provide free installation, cPanel and WHM are already incorporated into the package, and you are eligible to receive a free domain name for the rest of your life.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 12:15:06 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 05:30:00 AM »
You won't go wrong with them. Highly recommend Rockhoster.com web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 12:54:13 PM »
KVChosting.net and maxrdp.com VPS accounts are the best to have a deal with.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 03:07:48 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search. Try Exmasters.com Cheap VPS. They offer unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 03:53:40 AM »
Webhostingworld offers web hosting services of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. It offers several different kinds of hosting, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, virtual private server hosting, hosting for WordPress, and dedicated hosting. Its VPS package begins at just $25 per month, which is its starting pricing. It also includes c-panel and WHM at no additional cost and provides a free setup.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 12:11:23 AM »
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
They charge starting from $8 per month.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2022, 04:19:25 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Hostforweb.com VPS hosting account. Recommend this host to others.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2022, 01:34:20 AM »
What about $4.99 per month for VPS?
Like it?
Thank have a look at https://rockhoster.com/linux/