Author Topic: VPS below $10 per month. Where?  (Read 1668 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS below $10 per month. Where?
« on: August 31, 2022, 12:53:55 AM »
Hello,
I have been looking for VPS below $10 per month. I've came across https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
Do you think that  worth it?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS below $10 per month. Where?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 02:16:48 AM »
I've been very happy with Webdock.io courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service. Take a look at their AMD Ryzen VPS solutions.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 02:31:30 AM »
The most impressive aspect of Hostnamaste is the reaction time for technical queries. My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket.
Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. Like their OpenVZ VPS solutions.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 01:17:30 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend Hostingsource.com web hosting service in the USA.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 02:28:30 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Nice VPS plans you'll definitely find at Cloudarion.com and Hosting022.com web hosts. They are trustworthy.
I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 09:50:02 AM »
KVChosting.net is worth trying.
They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans are  with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 01:44:34 AM »
ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

Features Are:

$7 for the first month
Then $7 monthly with no contracts, no changes
Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
Full root access and choice of datacenter
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 01:27:41 AM »
Would highly recommend Hostingsource.com VPS solutions above others. It's all good! They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.