Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs legionbox.com  (Read 1475 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs legionbox.com
« on: September 12, 2022, 12:30:42 PM »
Which VPS should I try - libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 01:14:01 AM »
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
Give my vote for Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS - They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 04:26:59 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
I know Hostnamaste.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts are good for getting affordable VPS solutions.
Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 12:11:25 PM »
Check out plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as their plans are full of useful resources with high uprime and quality support.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 01:24:15 AM »
Setup was fast and easy. Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 06:02:19 AM »
I moved to Libertyvps.net after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. Recommended.
Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the uptime is unparalleled.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.