Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 1503 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider ...
« on: September 05, 2022, 12:06:40 PM »
Shared hosting providers: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which plan should I have a deal with and why?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:18:34 AM »
Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings. KVChosting.net is an outstanding web hosting choice.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 12:48:02 AM »
I have been with kvchosting.net US shared hosting for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 04:25:17 AM »
All in all, Libertyvps.net is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.
This provider is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market of standard web hosts.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 02:25:49 AM »
Everything has impressed me:
 - great network and server uptime,
 - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
 - helpful, professional customer support.
Kvchosting.net is optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 12:10:20 PM »
It seems to me the best shared hosting plans can be got from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 02:37:01 AM »
The kvchosting.net staff is personable, patient, and very attentive. Prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2022, 03:10:55 AM »
Web hosting services offered by MyResellerHome are among the best and most affordable available. The most basic subscription starts at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it offers free Cpanel as well as free site transfer.