Author Topic: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...  (Read 1680 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« on: October 04, 2022, 09:30:16 AM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are provided  on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 06:02:52 AM »
I would like to say that QHoster.com Linux VPS host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

dftywer

• View Profile
    • basket random
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 09:52:21 PM »
thank you for suggesting a VPS which is cheap and reliable basket random
Play a fun basket random game here

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 12:39:16 PM »
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers can be right for you.
Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 12:49:40 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. It costs $25 per month for the basic VPS hosting plan. In addition to that, it provides free setup, c-panel, and WHM, a free lifetime domain, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 01:58:32 AM »
I must say that I'm satisfied using Rockhoster.com Cheap VPS, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem. I have never seen such an elite service!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 11:43:19 AM »
The Spookiest Day of 2022 Halloween has returned! This Halloween season, OwnWebServers is thrilled to announce a 70% discount on VPS Hosting Plans. So make your Halloween more special by allying 70% OFF with our services.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans - VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4. Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 02:40:13 AM »
WebhostingWorld is dedicated to providing clients with the most dependable and economical web hosting services possible. The base price for their virtual private servers (VPS) is only $25 per month for their entry-level service. Additionally, cPanel and WHM are included, and the installation process does not cost anything. In addition, it offers Free SSL for Life, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a promise of 99.9% uptime, and a single IP Address at no extra cost.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 05:32:24 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 02:57:34 AM »
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price. QHoster.com means business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more?
With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

vikmanager

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 11:04:43 AM »
I want to add another one hosting to your list, its vikhost.com. Great service with low pricing, it will be good choice!