Author Topic: Well-balanced server is needed ...  (Read 1800 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Well-balanced server is needed ...
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:25:06 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Well-balanced server is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:27:24 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I joined Bullten.com budget server hosting a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 12:43:12 PM »
Services from  kvchosting.net and planethoster.com  are worthwhile.
Being cheap, they somehow managed to provide high quality on stable networks for reasonable money.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 07:03:15 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 01:16:48 AM »
You won't go wrong with kvchosting.net web server hosting. As far as reliability, features, and pricing go they are a little bit above average.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 04:23:35 AM »
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with them. Kvchosting.net is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2022, 07:21:08 AM »
The 10GB Hosting unmanaged vps hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/unmanaged-vps service is the right choice if you want your website (if any) to work properly from the beginning. Your website on the server will be lighting up fast. Its tech team is efficient enough to solve downtime problems. It gives the best-unmanaged vps hosting service which has 4 server locations. Its unmanaged vps hosting service provides Instant Provisioning, Easy Scalability, Cloud Infrastructure, Free SSL Certificates, Dedicated 24x7 Support, & Free DDoS Protection. Special offer on its unmanaged vps hosting service. The unmanaged vps hosting service coupon code is LEBVPS2022. The basic unmanaged vps hosting plan details: 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD, 20 TB Traffic. https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/10gb-hosting-coupons

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 12:21:00 PM »
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are provided on sweet terms.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2022, 11:43:48 PM »
bodHOST is one of our most recommended web hosting providers for several reasons. First, it offers a custom control panel, which allows you to more easily manage your own hosting. While live phone customer support isn't available 24/7, the provider is responsive to live chat and tickets.

bodHOST also uses superfast SSDs for all its storage, has a free SSL certificate (for more secure web browsing), and provides SSH access for those plans that are intended for more technical users.

The cheapest of their VPS Hosting services is just $24.99 per month. Use Code - BVH20 to receive a 20% discount on any VPS hosting plans. This promotion expires soon.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 04:32:09 AM »
Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! Kvchosting.net customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 11:04:15 PM »
Host.co.in offers some of the most cost-effective options for dedicated hosting on the market. They offer some of the best technical and customer support I’ve seen in a web host. Their support team is available through live chat, phone, and email. It doesn’t take long to connect to an agent either.

Their uptime and loading speeds are also top-notch. For uptime, you’ll be looking at around 99.99% rates on average. Your loading speed will be equally nice as Host.co.in is known for its speed.

You can save 10% OFF on all Dedicated Server Hosting plans - Use Code SDH10. This offer is limited time.

Visit Here : Diwali Web Hosting Sale 2022
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:06:46 PM by Divya165 »