Author Topic: Reliable shared hosting ...  (Read 1938 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Reliable shared hosting ...
« on: October 04, 2022, 09:14:17 AM »
Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why? 

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Reliable shared hosting ...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 06:21:30 AM »
From the begining stages of design to the customer service and support, Hostingsource.com listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price. Highly recommend their cheap hosting in the USA.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 01:07:03 AM »
I signed up with hostingsource.com web host, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:39:06 AM »
Well, NetShop ISP VPS hosting is double thumbs up... The online chat helpdesk is what I like most. They can answer any questions you have almost instantly.
Tech support is friendly and efficient.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 03:08:01 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it features unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, and free one-click softaculous app installer.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 12:59:55 PM »
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com shared plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their Core Mission is to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet every possible requirements that you may have!

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2022, 12:29:53 AM »
bodHOST Hosting offers a wide variety of hosting plans, including four different WordPress optimized plans. Their WordPress hosting plan starts at only $0.99/month with a free domain.

Priced from: $0.99/month
Traffic allowed/bandwidth: Unmetered
Email: Unlimited accounts
WordPress preinstalled: Yes
Local webserver: Yes
Local customer support: Yes

For more WordPress Hosting Plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/wordpress-hosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2022, 01:57:03 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides unlimited bandwidth, SSD Storage, unlimited email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, free one-click softaculous app installer, 24/ 7 technical support, and HTTP/2 enabled servers.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 03:03:53 AM »
When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing. Kvchosting.net will work fine for your needs.
My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 12:08:35 PM »
Accounts from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com are worthy.
It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 02:42:53 AM »
One word - Webhost.pro web host is excellent.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this web hosting provider.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2022, 03:19:38 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides unlimited bandwidth, SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one click softaculous App installer, 24/ Seven Technical Support, and HTTP/2 Enabled Servers.