Author Topic: Low cost server provider  (Read 1568 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Low cost server provider
« on: September 12, 2022, 12:12:09 PM »
Servers plans from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, any ideas?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server provider
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 01:15:53 AM »
Can't go wrong with QHoster.com web host. They've provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 12:21:39 PM »
Plans from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com are good enough to sign up with.
Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 12:41:27 AM »
Host.co.in is an official web hosting provider that offers a wide variety of hosting plans for beginners to larger businesses. They provide shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated server hosting.

Host.co.in is offering the best discount on Linux and windows VPS hosting plans - You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Code SVH25.

Features:

It is one of the best shared hosting that offers Free SSL certificate
MySQL databases & PHP support.
Control panel.
Free tech support.
FTP account and File Manager.
MySQL databases & PHP support.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 02:25:16 AM »
It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by QHoster.com team. Over 30 server locations to choose from.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 09:58:00 AM »
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com provide reliable and cheap servers on sweet terms.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 04:42:06 AM »
I can honestly say that Bullten.com has lived up to what is advertised. Their budget dedicated hosting is great.
Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2022, 07:30:52 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 04:25:24 AM »
I submitted 1 ticket and the support was fast and helpful. With QHoster.com server hosting I always get a quick response!
All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins. This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host. Nor their plans are the richest in features.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.