Author Topic: Looking For a reliable VPS  (Read 1787 times)

Toskanik

• View Profile
Looking For a reliable VPS
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:11:07 AM »
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $30/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it ?
What can you say about kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: Looking For a reliable VPS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 12:14:29 PM »
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com can be quite suitable for you.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 09:58:18 AM »
As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed and cheap VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 01:25:10 AM »
I contacted kvchosting.net SSD VPS host telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 04:41:58 AM »
Why not give cloudarion.com SSD VPS a try as an alternative?
The network uptime is great. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for the team.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 11:44:20 PM »
I'd suggest Host.co.in India VPS hosting, which starts at Rs. 999 per month. Host.co.in is a low-cost hosting company that provides high-speed and secure hosting services. They are ahead of the game, especially in terms of security. The service provider has a professional and highly skilled technical support team on hand to assist you during your difficult moments.

In addition, Host.co.in India is offering the biggest Navratri Dussehra VPS voucher: Use Code SVH25 to get a 25% discount on any VPS Hosting Plans. The offer will expire on October 31, 2022.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2022, 11:28:40 PM »
Webhostingworld provides web hosting services of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, it comes with a free setup, c-panel, and WHM already installed. In addition to this, a free lifetime domain is provided.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 11:31:30 PM »
Webhostingworld provides web hosting services of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, it comes with a free setup, c-panel, and WHM already installed. In addition to this, a free lifetime domain is provided.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2022, 04:12:21 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The most basic virtual private server hosting package costs $27 per month. Free installation, a free domain for life, free remote SSH access, free data migration, and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime are all included in the package.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2022, 04:27:54 AM »
Great amount of space and the reliability equals complete satisfaction. Cloudarion.com the best available SSD VPS hosting solution out there.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2022, 06:04:26 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. Its basic plan for VPS hosting just starts from $25/month.it also offers Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, and c-panel and WHM included in it.