Author Topic: Right VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1597 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with ...
« on: September 22, 2022, 12:45:29 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow and why? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:34:22 AM »
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. Hosting022.com VPS hosting is my recommendation for everyone.
The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of this host is knowledgeable support.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 09:43:52 AM »
KVChosting.net and  maxrdp.com VPS accounts are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 04:34:09 AM »
I signed up with NetShop ISP VPS hosting, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 06:31:26 AM »
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 01:05:18 AM »
I got absolutely awesome hosting from Libertyvps.net for a very cheap price. The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 05:33:51 AM »
Transferred all my sites to Rockhoster.com VPS hosting account and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.