Author Topic: VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 1421 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: October 10, 2022, 12:08:32 PM »
VPS plans from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I'd like to know which account is better to stick to?   

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 01:09:11 AM »
Now I have already transferred my other blogs to Rockhoster.com decent OpenVZ VPS host.
They offer many payment options and I paid via Bitcoin and one of my wordpress blogs set up immediately after purchase.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 04:19:49 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic package for virtual private server hosting only costs $25 per month. In addition to that, it consists of a free setup as well as a c-panel and WHM. In addition, it includes 1 IP Address, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, and a Guarantee of 99.9% Uptime.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:36:46 AM »
I absolutely recommend Cloudarion.com SSD VPS. The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2022, 02:42:31 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with NetShop ISP VPS hosting - it is TOP web host.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 12:57:08 AM »
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. Hostingsource.com is a good ssd based storage web host in the USA.
I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2022, 01:39:47 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. Its Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting plan begins at only $25 per month for the basic package. Free Domain Name, Free Cpanel, and WHM, and Free Installation.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2022, 12:47:50 AM »
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and Hostnamaste.com has these qualities in spades. Like their OpenVZ VPS solutions.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.