VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Cheap and reliable server provider ...

<< < (2/2)

Cherisk:
I have had an account with kvchosting.net USA dedicated servers for over 6 months and had no real problems. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

RCXSO:
It turns out that DataPacket.net has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Their customer support is great.

Ferolli:
Pleased with QHoster.com server hosting. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

myresellerhome:
MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most cheap available. The fundamental package begins at $2. Additionally, it provides free Cpanel as well as free SSl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version