Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1527 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 14, 2022, 11:52:27 AM »
Comparing VPS plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com, which plan is betetr to buy and why?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 05:58:55 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of their most basic VPS plan is only $25 per month. Free C-Panel, WHM, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the other features that are provided.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 01:30:38 AM »
Great Host and very reliable. My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS and have never looked back.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 02:31:26 AM »
Like rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS solutions. cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate.
WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 09:45:56 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS plans are the best to sign up with.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 12:51:08 AM »
I'm happy using Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting services. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
Particularly impressed with the work Centohost.com does for me. I would like to say that this web host does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2022, 04:20:00 AM »
bodHOST is the perfect cheap VPS hosting choice for those who want faster websites and business. It offers a ton of features like automatic daily backups, free migrations, and more and you can create WordPress, Magento, or WooCommerce sites with bodHOST.

The Black Friday, you can get a 50% discount on their VPS hosting plans (use coupon: VPS50).

With bodHOST, you’ll get features like:

Proactive server monitoring
Customer support experts 24/7/365
FREE migrations
30-day money-back guarantee
Daily Backups

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2022, 05:52:35 AM »
The Staff of Rightservers.com Managed VPS has always provided Stellar customer service. For me, the most important factor in choosing a hosting provider is the quality and speed of the tech support, besides that their prices are highly competitive and I haven't had any noticeable service interruption.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.