Author Topic: Looking For a Serbia VPS  (Read 1774 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Looking For a Serbia VPS
« on: November 21, 2022, 07:05:55 AM »
Hello guys
I'm looking for a VPS provider on a Serbia node that is using Windows Server for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 euro / month
Anyone knows where I can find it? Only time-tested and trusted hosting brands in Serbia, please.
What are your views on Serbia Virtual Private Servers offered by Hosting022.com provider? Can I trust them?

Thanks in advance
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: Looking For a Serbia VPS
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 11:56:20 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are the best to have a deal with.
I love them for the support. I love them for everything. One of the biggest thing I've noticed is the perfect uptime on my server.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 10:41:31 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 09:28:55 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 01:18:01 AM »
I've been using Hosting022.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 11:13:26 AM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2022, 02:37:07 AM »
To put it simply, Hosting022.com is the best Serbia web host I've ever used. Period.
The response is friendly and useful, always sorting the issue right away, whatever it is. Simply brilliant.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2022, 03:00:07 AM »
I have accounts on two of Hosting022.com servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtime and most important, no overselling.
It is really cool for running WordPress blogs. Customer service. Prolly one of their best features. You ever have a problem.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 12:45:43 PM »
KVChosting.net VPS accounts are the best to have a deal with.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.
Faultless in every aspect!