VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Looking For a Serbia VPS

(1/2) > >>

Cherisk:
Hello guys
I'm looking for a VPS provider on a Serbia node that is using Windows Server for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 euro / month
Anyone knows where I can find it? Only time-tested and trusted hosting brands in Serbia, please.
What are your views on Serbia Virtual Private Servers offered by Hosting022.com provider? Can I trust them?

Thanks in advance

Bismark:
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are the best to have a deal with.
I love them for the support. I love them for everything. One of the biggest thing I've noticed is the perfect uptime on my server.

ownwebservers1:
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

RCXSO:
I've been using Hosting022.com for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

Weigan:
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version