Author Topic: Server to sign up with  (Read 1417 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server to sign up with
« on: October 10, 2022, 11:40:29 AM »
Should I use a server from qhoster.com or planethoster.com?
Plan to host a blog.

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 01:08:13 AM »
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is webhost.pro web host with stable dedicated servers.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 11:22:53 PM »
bodHOST is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to dedicated plans, bodHOST offers three tiers, starting at $86 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

Halloween Deal - Save 25% OFF Managed Dedicated Servers. Code- DS25OFF

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU Cores/Threads 4-core CPU 8 Threads
RAM: 8 GB
Bandwidth: 10 TB
Storage: 2x1TB SATA
Dedicated IP addresses

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
You know hostingsource.com and planethoster.com servers are the best and most stable in the IT world.
Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 01:31:31 AM »
IMO, QHoster.com is the absolute best hosting provider out there. They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the Live Chat is extremely useful too.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2022, 02:30:28 AM »
So if you make QHoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
For the new user also the online help section is very useful and overall the marketing suite they have is much better than those on offer elsewhere.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2022, 12:49:03 AM »
So far I've had a great experience with QHoster.com server hosting, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 01:21:58 AM »
Been with QHoster.com for 7 months now and they continue to be a great web host. Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.