Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server provider ...  (Read 1535 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« on: November 07, 2022, 12:02:15 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 05:06:33 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, Eukhost is the right option for you.
For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 12:45:20 AM »
Don't look any further, QHoster.com is a true gem that fits any budget!
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. They are able to pass on the savings to you.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 01:32:45 AM »
If you choose QHoster.com hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 12:12:21 PM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth your attention.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 06:22:23 AM »
I have had an account with kvchosting.net USA dedicated servers for over 6 months and had no real problems. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 04:17:33 AM »
It turns out that DataPacket.net has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Their customer support is great.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2022, 01:36:05 AM »
Pleased with QHoster.com server hosting. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 03:16:59 AM »
MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most cheap available. The fundamental package begins at $2. Additionally, it provides free Cpanel as well as free SSl.