Author Topic: The best VPS provider in Europe ...  (Read 1779 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
The best VPS provider in Europe ...
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:32:27 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com, which one is better to use as I plan to host a forum?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: The best VPS provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 12:55:26 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Pretty good VPS hosting packages are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy, Mddhosting.com and Hostnamaste.com providers.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 03:43:25 AM »
The Spookiest Day of 2022 Halloween has returned! This Halloween season, OwnWebServers is thrilled to announce a 70% discount on VPS Hosting Plans. So make your Halloween more special by allying 70% OFF with our services.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 09:22:07 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should follow and why?

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 12:30:45 AM »
I like QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions. Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.
I will continue using their service in hosting my various sites. Thumbs up and continue the great work!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 01:51:43 AM »
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! QHoster.com VPS hosting must be trusted.
The connection page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 10:58:37 PM »
I'd suggest Host.co.in India VPS hosting, which starts at Rs. 999 per month. Host.co.in India is a low-cost hosting company that provides high-speed and secure hosting services. They are ahead of the game, especially in terms of security. The service provider has a professional and highly skilled technical support team on hand to assist you during your difficult moments.

In addition, Host.co.in India is offering the VPS voucher: Use Code NVH20 to get a 20% discount on any VPS Hosting Plans. The offer will expire on Dec 05, 2022.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 05:52:19 AM »
I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem. I absolutely recommend QHoster.com VPS in Europe.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 11:48:38 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 03:52:42 AM »
If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your business website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest VPS hosting providers in the USA and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month

Features are:

High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
Optional Control Panel
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Customer Support