Author Topic: Need to buy a server to sign up with ...  (Read 1309 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Need to buy a server to sign up with ...
« on: January 12, 2023, 12:16:33 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do? 

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Need to buy a server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 06:13:24 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?
You can also compare these time-tested and reputed brands:
1) GTHost.com
2) 21st-thailand.com
3) Amhosting.com
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 02:23:20 AM »
Happy with Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 12:37:05 AM »
bodHOST Hosting is a highly rated web hosting service provider that boasts a solid track record. It has been recognized by various publications as the best hosting company and is the recipient of an A+ rating from Trustpilot, a consumer protection organization that monitors and evaluates the integrity and performance of businesses located in the U.S. and Canada.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> bodHOST

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 12:11:27 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are decent enough to have a deal with.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 02:59:06 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
You can trust netshop isp dedicated hosting provider: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/dedicated-servers/
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.